sizing information and measurement guide
|Shoe Size||Foot Length||Age|
|3.5 in (8.89 cm)||0-6 months|
|1||3.875 in (9.84 cm)||6-12 months|
|4.25 in (10.79 cm)||12-18 months|
|4.75 in (12.06 cm)||1.5-2 years|
|5.25 in (13.33 cm)||2-2.5 years|
|5||5.75 in (14.6 cm)||2.5-3 years|
Getting an accurate measurement of your child's foot is so important, and I know it can be tricky! Below is a quick step-by-step guide to help you get a good measurement.
- Find a ruler, a pen or pencil and a piece of paper.
- Tape the paper to the ground and place your child's foot on it. Gently press down on their foot to make sure it is flat and that their toes are not curled.
- Draw a line behind their heel and another line in front of their longest toe.
- Measure the distance between the lines in inches.
- Find the size that matches your child's foot length in the chart above. If your child's foot measures in-between the lengths listed, I recommend sizing up!